Welcome to Making the World Cuter Monday!
My week was super cute! My little guy turned four on Saturday and he was so excited! He was counting down the days and his birthday couldn’t have been more fun. He was happy and thrilled and thankful all day.
I just love this little cutie.
I showed how to make my SUPER easy Jewelry Organizer.
And Jennifer showed how to make the most adorable Sundress, love this tutorial!
And your most viewed link last week was…<a title="HowtoApply Perfect Polish” href=”http://madtownmacs.blogspot.com/2012/07/perfect-polish-every-time.html” target=”_blank”>How to Apply Perfect Polish Every Time by Madtown Macs, and I can see why! This is such a great tip!
Now let’s see what else you have up your sleeve! What cute things do you want to share with us all!
Making the World Cuter Monday
- Subscribe to Making the World Cuter
- Link back to Making the World Cuter
- Tweet and/or let your Facebook friends you’re making the world cuter today with a link back
- Check out the other linky parties around the web
- Keep it Cute!
Now It’s Your Turn!
How was your week? Did you celebrate the 4th?
- Making the World Cuter Monday | July 16, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | July 23, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday
- Making the World Cuter Monday | Cute Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Making the World Cuter Monday | June 11, 2012