Good Monday morning! (Or afternoon, or evening if you are joining in a little later!)
Hope you are all having a good week. We are just enjoying our summer; playing outside as much as we can handle, staying up too late and eating way too much ice cream!
Photo via my feed on Instagram.Did you catch all the cute stuff that was here last week?Jaime showed us THREE adorable skirt tutorials.Ashton shared TEN gorgeous s’more recipes.Kassi showed us how to make a great anniversaryorjust an ‘I Love You’ gift.And I shared my Chevron fabric covered room divider.Did you party with us last week? If so, maybe you saw this post from Blissful and Domestic, it was the most viewed, and it’s obvious why!
What have you got this week?
Making the World Cuter Linky Party
- Link back to Making the World Cuter
- Subscribe by email, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Pinterest
- Check out the other Linky Parties
- Keep it Cute!
Now It’s Your Turn!
How much ice cream have you eaten this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Berry Lucky to have You as a Teacher - April 29, 2016
- One in a Melon Teacher Appreciation - April 28, 2016
- DIY Personal Pinata Teacher Appreciation - April 27, 2016
- Taco Bout Teacher Appreciation - April 26, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation Printables Pineapple-y Goodness - April 25, 2016