Good Monday morning! (Or afternoon, or evening if you are joining in a little later!)
Hope you are all having a good week. We are just enjoying our summer; playing outside as much as we can handle, staying up too late and eating way too much ice cream!
Photo via my feed on Instagram.Did you catch all the cute stuff that was here last week?Jaime showed us THREE adorable skirt tutorials.Ashton shared TEN gorgeous s’more recipes.Kassi showed us how to make a great anniversaryorjust an ‘I Love You’ gift.And I shared my Chevron fabric covered room divider.Did you party with us last week? If so, maybe you saw this post from Blissful and Domestic, it was the most viewed, and it’s obvious why!
What have you got this week?
Making the World Cuter Linky Party
- Link back to Making the World Cuter
- Subscribe by email, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Pinterest
- Check out the other Linky Parties
- Keep it Cute!
Now It’s Your Turn!
How much ice cream have you eaten this summer? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016