Making the World Cuter Monday | July 16, 2012

Good Monday morning! (Or afternoon, or evening if you are joining in a little later!)

Hope you are all having a good week. We are just enjoying our summer; playing outside as much as we can handle, staying up too late and eating way too much ice cream!

Photo via my feed on Instagram.Did you catch all the cute stuff that was here last week?Jaime showed us THREE adorable skirt tutorials.Ashton shared TEN gorgeous s’more recipes.Kassi showed us how to make a great anniversaryorjust an ‘I Love You’ gift.And I shared my Chevron fabric covered room divider.Did you party with us last week? If so, maybe you saw this post from Blissful and Domestic, it was the most viewed, and it’s obvious why!

What have you got this week?

Making the World Cuter Linky Party

Remember to…

• Link back to Making the World Cuter
  • Subscribe by email, RSS, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Pinterest
  • Check out the other Linky Parties
  • Keep it Cute!

Now It’s Your Turn!

How much ice cream have you eaten this summer? Let us know in the comments!

Make sure you don’t miss a single cute post! Enter your email address below:

Similar Posts:

Don't miss a single cute post! Enter your email here;

The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves photography, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, photograph, outfit, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.

Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)

Comments

1. eosborn513 says

How much ice cream have I ate this summer?  Too much!!  Lol  But really I don’t think too much and ice cream should be in the same sentence:)  Thank you for hosting!  Have a super week.

2. bakingblissful says

Thanks for hosting! I shared my Peanut Butter Batter Dip-have a great Monday! Check out my latest recipe, review and giveaway @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com

3. SwedishCorner says

Cute kids! Thanks for hosting each week, Tiffany :) Not much ice-cream at the moment as we have winter here in Oz ;) Linking up a bit late today – or should I say early cause it’s 5am Tuesday – I fell asleep with the kids last night :D Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

• says

@SwedishCorner Hey Pernilla! I love getting your comments each week from Oz! It makes me feel connected to the other side of the world! Sorry no ice cream for you, but winter means hot chocolate for me, what treat are you eating this time of year?

• SwedishCorner says

@Tiffany Hewlett Bucket loads of hot chocolate ;) Our winters aren’t too bad, compared to the snow and cold I’m used to growing up in Sweden… the temperatures are a bit cooler than normal, so I enjoy lovely home cooked comfort food :) Have a great week, until next time… take care!

• says

@SwedishCorner Yay for hot chocolate! I am not a fan of the cold AT ALL, so I am glad that you have moved to warmer climates! I will sacrifice and eat some ice cream for you…because that’s the kind of friend I am. :)

4. entirelyemilystl says

Ice Cream…mmmm….. now you’re speaking my language.  I have an addiction. I think I’ve almost had it every night this summer.  Thanks for hosting, TIffany.

• says

@entirelyemilystl Welcome back Emily!
      It’s okay to eat ice cream every day in the summer because the sun melts ice cream and that means it melts the calories. Right? That’s my logic anyway!

Trackbacks

1. [...] Shared with: Mix it Up, Melt in Your Mouth, Mealtime Monday, Makin You Crave, Market Yourself, Making the World Cuter, Make it Pretty, Open Call, Crazy Sweets, Talent Show, Time Out, Tip Me, Take A Look, Tasty [...]