This Happy Kids cute printable was created for Making the World Cuter by contributor Erika Senneff of Oops! I Craft My Pants.Hey you guys!I feel like it’s been forever since I last posted.Life has been nuts.We found out that I’m pregnant with my 2nd baby (they’ll be 20 months apart…AH!) and ever since then I’ve been kind of out of commission. Morning sickness isn’t good to me.And some days? I feel like just keeping my daughter and I alive is good enough. So…Not much cleaninghasbeen going on around these parts.And you know what’s worse?I feel guilty!I feel guilty when I’m spending my precious barf-free moments hanging out with my daughter instead of doing dishes. Or cleaning up toys. Or doing laundry. And the list goes on.So, when I saw this quote the other day, I KNEW I needed to make it a printable asap.
Happy Kids Free Printable
Hope your week is going well so far!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What’s your least favorite chore? Share in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016
- DIY Spider Halloween Wreath - October 6, 2016