Was your post featured over on Cute and Pinworthy this week? Check the sidebar and pin the cute posts there!
Is anyone else completely obsessed with the Olympics this year? I have been sucked in and can’t stop myself from watching everything from Gymnastics to Beach Volleyball to Swimming and I even watched Cycling. I don’t think it’s healthy to be watching the worlds best athletes while sitting on my fanny eating chocolate and ice cream. Shoot.
What is healthy is my love for this little cutie. I mean how sweet is he? He cuddles up in bed and asks daddy to sing him a song. And then asks him to sing another…and another…and another. Daddy cannot say no.
I spent 3 days this week building 6 of these little houses that I pinned on Pinterest from UK Lass in the US. Cute, but holy cow-time consuming…maybe if you don’t make half a dozen. Whew! Glad those are done! I will have to show you pics of the finished products soon…
And finally, I had a super scary incident this weekend. My 6 and 4 year old boys were on one Friday. Making messes, getting into things, not listening…you know typical boys multiplied by 100. I was at my wits end so I took my daughter to Barnes and Noble for a half hour while Chad had them get ready for bed. Chad went to change into his running clothes to run on the treadmill and came downstairs to see a glow right out the back window. He ran outside to see our mini trampoline on fire.
This is what is left of it.
The naughty boys found matches for the grill and decided to make a campfire in the backyard in that two minutes they weren’t being supervised. The 6 year old had burned himself on his shirt and belly, and the neighbors put it out before Chad could grab the hose, so luckily it wasn’t worse than it was. I came home to a very scared little boy and a shaken up husband.
Scared me to death. It could have been SO bad! I shudder to think. Needless to say matches are locked up and put up VERY high now. This kid makes my eye twitch. He’s the one that hand the blind incident a couple years ago.
Other than that-it’s been a fun week and weekend and I really am loving this summer.
Now let’s see how cute your week has been!
- You MUST link back to this post; http://makingtheworldcuter.com/2012/07/cuter-monday/
- Subscribe by RSS or email, follow along on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and/or Instagram
- Check out the other cute links and let them know how cute they are!
- Head to the other cute parties around the web.
- Check out the featured links from last week over on the sidebar.
- Keep it cute!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What is your favorite Olympic event to watch?
- Making the World Cuter Monday
- 5 Patriotic Crafts | Making the World Cuter Monday #180
- Making the World Cuter Monday | October 22, 2012
- Making the World Cuter Monday | Gift Ideas for Guys
- Making The World Cuter Monday