This patriotic centerpiece craft was created for Making the World Cuter by Kassi Mortensen, our crafty friend of Truly Lovely
Hi there lovelies! Did you realize that Independence Day is already this coming week!!!I know, right!? Where did June even go!?!
So for all us procrastinators, here’s a quick and easy patriotic centerpiece craft you can whip right up!
4th of July Centerpiece
- Your choice of flowers. I used white and blue Gerbera Daisies left over from my weddingcenterpieces.
- Ajar. I used a peach jar that I stripped of the label and washed. You could use a mason jar, jelly jar, etc.
- A strip the width of your jar of red and white Paisley fabric or red bandanna fabric
- Spray adhesive
Spray the backside of your fabric strip thoroughly with the spray adhesive. Then carefully wrap around the center of your jar. Make sure the ends of the fabric are glued down well.
Arrange your flowers, then trim the ends so they fit well inside the jar.
And you’re finished! Use as a centerpiece for your July 4th celebrations, or as a cute decoration to spruce up your home!
Patriotic Centerpiece Craft
Thanks for crafting with me today! 😉 By the way, if you’re looking for a fun dessert to serve alongside this cute centerpiece, I made a fun Patriotic Firework Cake that would be delicious!
Have a happy Fourth of July friends!
Now It’s Your Turn!
What are your plans for the 4th? What are your go to last minute decorations?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016