I hope your weekend was fantastic! I’ve had some of my very most favorite family members here since last Friday, they just left Sunday morning and we have been playing non stop. My kids have had major overdoses of cousin, grandma and auntie love and are now suffering from withdrawals…but I think I am suffering the worst. I lost my shopping partners-my mother in law and sister in law can shop with the best of them and now…I have my kids and my 15 year old step son. Not the best shopping companions. 🙁
We did do some fun things with the kids this week when we weren’t shopping, their personal favorite was working in the garden at the museum. They literally would not leave until they finished their “chores” that the museum workers gave them to do, which was just busy work that they should have been bored with in 5 minutes tops, but they stayed working for nearly an hour. Funny kids.
Did you happen to catch the cute stuff that was here last week?
We welcomed a new photography contributor Heather Palmer, one of my personal favorite photographers on the planet, and she gave us some GREAT tips on taking better photos of your own kids…or just kids in general. This is one you need to pin!
Jennifer gave us some great ideas for baby shower gift ideas, or just some cute things to make for your own little one. Easy and cute, my kind of project!
I LOVE this printable from Erika this week! I don’t currently have a dog, but I will by summers end I’m sure (my hubby promised my daughter as soon as he finished school she could have a puppy, she is holding him to it). I love that dogs just love you unconditionally, and living up to their perception of you is a worthy goal! I don’t think it would be hard to live up to my cat’s expectations since she thinks she is better than everyone else, but a dogs? Heck yes.
Finally here is the most viewed cute link up from last weeks Making the World Cuter Monday;
A round up of ideas to make with pool noodles-fun!
Have you made anything with pool noodles?
We’ve done the light sabers and I have to say, they were a total HIT…literally…I got hit. A lot. 🙂
I can’t wait to see what cute things you have this week!
- Subscribe to Making the World Cuter-easy links there on the sidebar, (if you’re feeling clicky…follow along on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram too!)
- Link back to Making the World Cuter by using my button (can be found at the bottom of the site) or a text link to makingtheworldcuter.com
- Tweet, Share on Facebook, Google + and anywhere else you socialize and let them know you linked up here so they can see where the cute people party every week!
- Check out the other Linky Parties going on around the web.
- Keep it cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017