This post was written for Making the World Cuter by Kassi, our crafty friend of Truly Lovely
Awhile back I attempted my very first etching project with some etched glass candle holders. Well this time around I got a little braver and went a little bigger and made an Etched Glass Party Set as a gift!
Etched Glass Party Set
Please keep your hands safe by wearing protective gloves and keep your table top safe by laying down at least a layer of newspaper.
You’ll also need the shape or words you plan to etch on the glass. I use sticky backed vinyl cut with my Silhouette SD for my stencils. This time around I cut out my gift receiver’s name for the pitcher, and ‘her’ glass, and some pretty swirly shapes that were included with my Silhouette software.
You have pretty, personalized, etched glass.
Now It’s Your Turn!
Have you tried glass etching?
What is your favorite hostess gift?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017