This post was written for Making the World Cuter by Kassi, our crafty friend of Truly Lovely
Awhile back I attempted my very first etching project with some etched glass candle holders. Well this time around I got a little braver and went a little bigger and made an Etched Glass Party Set as a gift!
Etched Glass Party Set
Please keep your hands safe by wearing protective gloves and keep your table top safe by laying down at least a layer of newspaper.
You’ll also need the shape or words you plan to etch on the glass. I use sticky backed vinyl cut with my Silhouette SD for my stencils. This time around I cut out my gift receiver’s name for the pitcher, and ‘her’ glass, and some pretty swirly shapes that were included with my Silhouette software.
You have pretty, personalized, etched glass.
Now It’s Your Turn!
Have you tried glass etching?
What is your favorite hostess gift?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017