This yummy dessert was created for Making the World Cuter by Ashton Swank of Something Swanky.
It’s summer time. And it’s getting hot out there!
I’ve got a simple treat to cool you down and keep you lookin’ good for swim suit season
Watermelon and lime. It’s delish!
Creamy Watermelon Smoothie
- Frozen Watermelon cubes (1/2 c = 1 serving)
- Cool Whip, frozen (1/2 c = 1 serving)
- 1/4-1/2 c. milk
- Lime Juice (fresh)
- Place equal parts of the watermelon and cool whip in a blender or food processor. Add lime juice (amount varies depending upon your preference– I’m happy with about a tablespoon) and milk (start with 1/4 c, add more if you want a more liquid smoothie).
- Blend up and serve immediately!
*You may want to add 1 tbsp of sugar or truvia, depending on your tastes.
Now It’s Your Turn!
What is your favorite way to enjoy watermelon?
- Biscoff Cheesecake Pudding Mousse
- Monster Cookie Mousse Pie
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Pudding Mousse Sundaes
- Skinny Mini Apple Tartlets