The following post was written by our sewing contributor Jennifer Shelton of The Life of Jennifer Dawn.
Baby Shower Gift Ideas
Ready to give it a try? Click here for the tutorial. What a dapper little guy he will be!
Need something sweet for a precious baby girl? Here’s an option…
Using her tutorial here, I sewed these cute diaper straps. Depending on the fabric, these could be made for a boy or girl.
Now It’s Your Turn!
What fun baby shower gift ideas do you have? Which of these is your favorite?
- Baby Shower Gifts | Blanket, Burp Cloth, and Bib Bundle
- Mommy and Me Aprons
- Sew a Cute Gift Card Pocket
- Baby Nerd Shirt Tutorial
- Fabric Pinwheel Flowers
Latest posts by Jennifer Dawn (see all)
- Cute Tooth Fairy Pillows - May 1, 2013
- How to Applique - March 1, 2013
- Sewing Bee: A Roundup of Cute Sewing Tutorials from Three Talented Bloggers - February 6, 2013
- Cute Sewing Projects: A Valentine’s Day Roundup - January 16, 2013
- Sew Cute Bookmarks - December 7, 2012