These personalized tote bags were posted for Making the World Cuter by Kassi, our crafty friend of Truly Lovely
Bridesmaid Gift Bags
Make sure you get all those random little middle pieces too. You know the center of an a or an o, to make sure the letters show up well.
Once they were stuck on and smoothed out, I used a small paint brush to fill in the stencil with white paint.
A personalized tote!
Now It’s Your Turn!What did you or do you plan to give as bridesmaid gifts at YOUR wedding??? I’d love to hear all about them!!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016