This yummy dessert was created for Making the World Cuter by Ashton Swank of Something Swanky.
I am the self-proclaimed Queen of all things Monster Cookie.
It’s a bold statement, I know. But I’m making it.
And I’ve got Monster Cookies, Red Velvet Monster Cookies, The Original Monster Cookie Dough Dip, Monster Cookie Dough Truffles, Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes, and Monster Magic Cookies Bars to back me up. So…. in short: I’m obsessed with Monster Cookies. For reals.
I’ve been meaning to make this forever– I’m kind of obsessed with pudding mousse too– and I finally got around to it!
Perfect for that summer time Monster Cookie craving– no oven required 🙂
Monster Cookie Mousse Pie
Recipe by: Something Swanky
- 1 small package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1/4 c. skim milk
- 1/4 c. peanut butter (I like crunchy)
- 1 – 8 oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1/4 c. oats
- 1/4 c. M&Ms
- 1/4 c. chocolate chips
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix, until smooth and thick. Immediately whisk in peanut butter until smooth.
- Whisk in 1/2 of the Cool Whip until smooth. Use a rubber spatula to fold in the rest of the Cool Whip.
- Pour mousse into pre-made pie crust.
- Top with oats and chocolate chips. Refrigerate to set (1-2 hours)– top with M&Ms just before serving (so the colors don’t bleed). If you don’t care about actually slicing the pie, you can go ahead and add M&Ms, and serve immediately by just spooning out portions.
Now It’s Your Turn!
What is your favorite ingredient in monster cookies?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016