The following post is written by our recipe contributor Ashton Swank of Something Swanky.
In my family, Pudding Mousse is my signature dessert.
It’s delicious and fluffy.
You can dress it up or you can dress it down.
You can whip it up in a a jiff.
And odds are, you’ve got most (or all) of the ingredients on hand!
The other awesome thing about this dessert is that it can easily be made low/no sugar/cal/fat.
Which is awesome for chronic dessert eaters like me
Today’s mousse wasinspiredby my recent airtime travels: Biscoff Pudding Mousse.
Like the cookies they give you on the plane!!
I’ve only recently discovered this delicious spread and am so excited to get it in a mousse!
Biscoff Cheesecake Pudding Mousse
Recipe Source: Something Swanky
- 1 small package Cheesecake flavored Jello Pudding (instant)
- 1 – 8oz. tub Cool Whip
- 1 1/4 c. skim milk
- 4 tbsp. Biscoff Cookie Spread
- Whisk together the milk and pudding mix until set.
- Whisk in the biscoff spread until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip until fulling incorporated.
- Serve chilled!
Check out some of my other pudding mousse recipes:
Now It’s Your Turn!
Have you tried Biscoff Cookie Spread Before? How do you use it?
- Monster Cookie Mousse Pie
- Cookies and Cream Pudding Mousse Sundaes
- Creamy Watermelon Smoothie
- Skinny Mini Apple Tartlets
- Oreo and Cadbury Eggs Magic Bars