This really is the best chocolate glaze everrrrr.
1) it tastes so, so good.
2) it’s easy to spread on, like a frosting, but then it “relaxes” into this beautiful, smooth, flawless glaze.
3) the surface of it hardens, ever so slightly– just enough so that it doesn’t get smudged when touched. But it’s still soft and gooey underneath.
My favorite use for this glaze is on Black and White Cookies.
But you could really put it on anything! Like, say… donuts!
Glaze for Donuts!
(visit me at Something Swanky today to see my Black and White Donuts!)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. cup cocoa powder
- Simply whisk all ingredient together in a stand mixer, using the water to adjust for desired consistency.
- Use a spatula to spread on cookies, cakes, donuts, etc.
Now It’s Your Turn!
What would you use the best chocolate glaze ever on?
The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves remodeling, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, DIY, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016