This really is the best chocolate glaze everrrrr.
1) it tastes so, so good.
2) it’s easy to spread on, like a frosting, but then it “relaxes” into this beautiful, smooth, flawless glaze.
3) the surface of it hardens, ever so slightly– just enough so that it doesn’t get smudged when touched. But it’s still soft and gooey underneath.
My favorite use for this glaze is on Black and White Cookies.
But you could really put it on anything! Like, say… donuts!
Glaze for Donuts!
(visit me at Something Swanky today to see my Black and White Donuts!)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 – 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp. cup cocoa powder
- Simply whisk all ingredient together in a stand mixer, using the water to adjust for desired consistency.
- Use a spatula to spread on cookies, cakes, donuts, ect.
Now It’s Your Turn!
What would you use the best chocolate glaze ever on?