I’m so excited to be making my debut post over here at Making the World Cuter!!
I’m a long time participant of Tiffany’s link part on Mondays– so I’ve seen just how cute all of you are!
And I think we’re going to get along just fine
If you haven’t met me yet, I hope you’ll check out my spiffy new Bio Page.
Or better yet, stop by and visit me sometime at Something Swanky!
But today– you don’t have to go to Something Swanky to get a taste of something sweet fromme.
Oh,no. Today, I’ve brought the sweetness to YOU!
And just in time for Easter, too!
I’m in love with Cadbury Eggs. And Oreos. And any recipe calling for sweetened condensed milk.
Seriously. I could drink it out of the can.
(Don’t even pretend that you aren’t totally agreeing with me.)
You’re going to completely love these Oreo & Cadbury Eggs Magic Cookie bars.
They’re easy and O-M-G good!
Oreo & Cadbury Egg Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups AP flour
- 1/2 bag Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- 1 Package Oreos (your favorite kind)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars with a paddle attachment.
- Add the baking soda, egg, vanilla, and flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the 1/2 package of Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs. Mix on medium-high so that many of the eggs are crushed in the mixing.
- Press dough into a lined and greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Crumble 1/2 the package of oreos over top, and press into the dough slightly.
- Drizzle 1/2 the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over cookies.
- Crumble the other 1/2 of the oreos package over top.
- Again, drizzle the remaining sweetened condensed milk over the cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, until edges are golden brown and pulling away at the sides.
Powered by Recipage
Now It’s Your Turn?
How do you inhale Cadbury Mini Eggs?