I’m so excited to be making my debut post over here at Making the World Cuter!!
I’m a long time participant of Tiffany’s link part on Mondays– so I’ve seen just how cute all of you are!
And I think we’re going to get along just fine 🙂
If you haven’t met me yet, I hope you’ll check out Something Swanky!
But today– you don’t have to go to Something Swanky to get a taste of something sweet fromme.
Oh,no. Today, I’ve brought the sweetness to YOU!
And just in time for Easter, too!
I’m in love with Cadbury Eggs. And Oreos. And any recipe calling for sweetened condensed milk.
Seriously. I could drink it out of the can.
(Don’t even pretend that you aren’t totally agreeing with me.)
You’re going to completely love these Oreo & Cadbury Eggs Magic Cookie bars.
They’re easy and O-M-G good!
Oreo & Cadbury Egg Magic Cookie Bars
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups AP flour
- 1/2 bag Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs
- 1 Package Oreos (your favorite kind)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars with a paddle attachment.
- Add the baking soda, egg, vanilla, and flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the 1/2 package of Mini Cadbury Chocolate Eggs. Mix on medium-high so that many of the eggs are crushed in the mixing.
- Press dough into a lined and greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Crumble 1/2 the package of oreos over top, and press into the dough slightly.
- Drizzle 1/2 the can of sweetened condensed milk evenly over cookies.
- Crumble the other 1/2 of the oreos package over top.
- Again, drizzle the remaining sweetened condensed milk over the cookies.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes, until edges are golden brown and pulling away at the sides.
Powered by Recipage
Now It’s Your Turn?
How do you inhale Cadbury Mini Eggs?
The following two tabs change content below.
Tiffany is a stay at home mom to four ridiculously cute kids and wife to one smoking hot Mc Dreamy lookalike. She loves remodeling, chocolate chip cookies and sunshine. She is the founder of Making the World Cuter, a site committed to doing just what the title states; Making the world cuter, one kid, DIY, yummy treat or crafty thing at a time.
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016