Happy Happy Monday! I hope it’s a cute one for you! 🙂
I am in Utah with my kids visiting family and helping my mother in law go through 70+ years of memories and organizing them for each of her kids. Talk about a project! I am learning lots about my husband though and about his family history, so it’s interesting work at least!
Did you catch all the cute from last week? I love my new team of cute makers, they don’t fail to deliver, that’s for sure!
Erika made this adorable printable foryou,such great motivation, (perfect for my task at hand)…not to mention cute!
Jennifer gave us a two-fer with these sewing tutorials, one cute skirt for a girl, and one studly pin on bow tie for the boys!
And the super talented Andrea walked us through making our photos bright and warm like this perfect photo here.
Now it’s time for you to show off what is making your world cuter!
I love seeing what you’ve come up with each week, just remember in order to link up you need to link back to Making the World Cuter!
Be sure to check out the linky party directory for more fun parties and keep it cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017