What a great time to kick off my new MTWC Style Board. Spring is in the air. The little bit of warm weather and blossoms that are finally starting to poke out make me want to add a little more color to my everyday wardrobe.
Spring JeansYou have all seen or have been sporting the bright jeans trend this fall. Love them! It’s no surprise they have now made theirway oninto spring. The red skinny’s have been a personal fav. of mine but for spring I have my eye on the softer pastel’s. More specifically MINT.Shop Talk put together some quick glance options for paring mint jeans with a few closet essentials.1. BDG Jeans, $58 2. Hudson Jeans, $198 3. Paige Denim, $169 4. Siwy, $154Out of my own closet……..For my own style interpretation I would go with THIS shirt, THIS hair, and THESE shoes!Have fun with it, why not!?!
Now It’s Your Turn!
So I wanna know…… have any of you tried this look? Do you have a favorite way to to style them? A key item or shoe to pair them with? I would love to see what you come up with. If you are inspired to use a bold pair of jeans this week and want to share, please email me at JloMamaJama@aol.com and you could be featured on my next Style Board.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017