They were such a hit, that I decided to whip up another coordinating set complete with tutorials just for you! It’s a double tutorial–The Lacy Skirt Tutorial and The Bow Tie Pin Tutorial.
Cute Sewing Tutorials
Grab your sewing machine and let’s get started!
stitch along the bottom fold of the waistband. Please note that I
typically do a straight stitch, but my machine was still set to zigzag
from having finished the side seam, so I just went with it.
Bow Tie Pin Tutorial
Now It’s Your Turn!
Do you have any cute sewing tutorials you would like to see? Are you going to be trying either of these out?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016