They were such a hit, that I decided to whip up another coordinating set complete with tutorials just for you! It’s a double tutorial–The Lacy Skirt Tutorial and The Bow Tie Pin Tutorial.
Cute Sewing Tutorials
Grab your sewing machine and let’s get started!
stitch along the bottom fold of the waistband. Please note that I
typically do a straight stitch, but my machine was still set to zigzag
from having finished the side seam, so I just went with it.
Bow Tie Pin Tutorial
Now It’s Your Turn!
Do you have any cute sewing tutorials you would like to see? Are you going to be trying either of these out?
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- One in a Melon Teacher Appreciation - April 28, 2016
- DIY Personal Pinata Teacher Appreciation - April 27, 2016
- Taco Bout Teacher Appreciation - April 26, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation Printables Pineapple-y Goodness - April 25, 2016
- 12 Kid Activities - April 24, 2016