They were such a hit, that I decided to whip up another coordinating set complete with tutorials just for you! It’s a double tutorial–The Lacy Skirt Tutorial and The Bow Tie Pin Tutorial.
Cute Sewing Tutorials
Grab your sewing machine and let’s get started!
stitch along the bottom fold of the waistband. Please note that I
typically do a straight stitch, but my machine was still set to zigzag
from having finished the side seam, so I just went with it.
Bow Tie Pin Tutorial
Now It’s Your Turn!
Do you have any cute sewing tutorials you would like to see? Are you going to be trying either of these out?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017