They were such a hit, that I decided to whip up another coordinating set complete with tutorials just for you! It’s a double tutorial–The Lacy Skirt Tutorial and The Bow Tie Pin Tutorial.
Cute Sewing Tutorials
Grab your sewing machine and let’s get started!
stitch along the bottom fold of the waistband. Please note that I
typically do a straight stitch, but my machine was still set to zigzag
from having finished the side seam, so I just went with it.
Bow Tie Pin Tutorial
Now It’s Your Turn!
Do you have any cute sewing tutorials you would like to see? Are you going to be trying either of these out?
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016
- DIY Spider Halloween Wreath - October 6, 2016