We are having a fantastic time here in Utah with our family and I am sad that 3 days have already past! It goes by way too fast!
What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Are you staying home and cooking, going to relatives or going out to eat?
I had ideas of grandeur for this ADORABLE advent calendar that I made using Lifestyle Crafts Bakery box die and supplies from Canvas Corp that included a branch hanging from my ceiling…but it wasn’t meant to happen this year, but I will be putting little presents and treats in them for the month of December while my stocking advent calendar will hold little things to do that day and the scripture for the day. Lifestyle Crafts is having a BIG Black Friday sale, so you should definitely pick you up one of these dies (they work in any manual die cut machine-but if you don’t have one, I definitely recommend the epic6). Be sure to use code CUTE BLOG for 20% off your purchase! (While you are there be sure to enter the HUGE giveaways they have on their blog).So what cute things have you been making?
I can’t wait to see! I am adding so many things to my pin boards through these parties! Keep up the inspiration!
Before you link up…did you remember;
- To follow and/or subscribe to Making the World Cuter?
- To link back to http://makingtheworldcuter.com?
- To visit the other links around you? (You know the whole do unto others thing…)
- To check out the other fun linky parties going on?
- To keep it cute? (Of course you did, you don’t know how to do anything else!)