EDIT: Contest now closed!
Are you ready to make your world cuter?
I am REALLY excited about this giveaway for two reasons.First I get to give TWO amazing grand prize packages away to TWO of you lucky readers.And second, because I got to try out these amazing products myself and take my boring boys bunk bed and make it into something really fantastic looking.Here it is BEFORE:This bunk bed has been through the gamut. It has been in my family for probably 15 years; first belonging to my brother, then my step kids and now my own two boys, it had stickers on it, marker on it and carvings of T+K on it. (Tyler bro, who is this K you loved so much?)That store that we all love to knock off so much, you know the one, has this fantastic blue bunk bed that I have been wanting forever, but then I remembered my husband and I are actually capable of DIY projects. I forget this from time to time you know.I already was head over heels in love with Mythic Paint because;
- They are SAFE! For people, for pets and for the earth. Literally no paint smell to speak of. LOVE that! It’s super important to me, especially on kid’s furniture that the paint has no toxins and that it doesn’t stink up the place (my boys do that very well on their own thank you).
- The coverage is top notch. I have been so very impressed with how well Mythic covers, usually not needing more than one, and never more than two coats on any project I’ve done with it.
- The COLORS!!! They are creamy and dreamy. For household projects I always look to the David Bromstad collections, because let’s face it, he knows color. For kids rooms, you can look to David as well, but they also have Land of Nod Colors that are, well, perfect. I went with Denim. It dries darker than it looks-a beautiful navy blue.
Now painting that whole bunk bed with a brush would have been much too overwhelming.
My husband would have made me do it myself, and for my DIY projects DIY stands for do it yougether if you catch my drift.
Introduce a super awesome power tool, and I had a hard time getting a turn.
The Wagner Power Painter Plus really is fantastic, and we were able to get a beautiful paint job in no time flat, you will love this paint sprayer because;
- It’s fun and easy to use. Just push the trigger and sweep it over your project.
- It has EZ tilt technology. Literally can paint in any direction just by turning the nozzle. My husband thought this feature was the bees knees. I did too.
- It’s powerful! Plug it in and go. It has a paint and a stain setting so that you can get just the right amount of pressure.
It’s perfect for DIY projects like cabinets, furniture make-overs, shutters, doors etc.
How many of you have things like that, that need a good paint job?
The boys decided they didn’t want bunk beds anymore, just two twins, which this bunk bed happens to be able to do easily (we actually have enough pieces painted to make three twin beds-so when the one year old is out of his crib there will be three little blue beds all in a row, how cute is that?).
I absolutely LOVE how they turned out!
I am so excited that TWO of you are going to win a prize package worth over $225!
1 Wagner Power Painter Plus (retail value $129.99)
2 gallons of Mythic Egg Shell Satin Paint in your choice of color (retail value $47.99 each)
How to Enter:
(Please be a follower and/or subscriber to Making the World Cuter before entering this giveaway) (To copy text, highlight and then hit control C on a PC, control V to paste)
ENTRY ONE: DO BOTH, then come back and leave me ONE comment letting me know you did BOTH.
- Go to Mythic’s Facebook Page, like them and tell them; I would love to paint my (fill in the blank with what you want to paint) @Making the World Cuter with Mythic Paint!
- Then go to Wagner’s Twitter Page, follow them and Tweet; I would love to paint my (fill in the blank with what you want to paint) with@WagnerSprayTech http://makingtheworldcuter.com/?p=1559
- (If you are not on the social media band wagon, and would still like to enter, you can do either of the entries below)
- Go to Mythic Paint and choose what color you would like AND watch the video for the Wagner Power Painter with EZ Tilt and then come back and let me know in ONE comment what color you chose and something you learned in the video. It can be anything-just so we know you watched it. 🙂
- Take a picture of your “project in need” and post a link to it in the comments, (you can upload it to your Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Blog…whatever, just give us a URL to look at!)
Total of THREE possible entries only. All additional comments will be deleted.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017