Happy Halloween everyone! Are you ready to trick or treat?
It’s been a crazy week. Why?
- One because I was working on THIS project (it’s photography themed, but it is definitely Halloween themed, your kids will like it, or it may scar them for life-so check it out!),
- and Two because I was making these costumes for my boys (tutorial from Smashed Peas and Carrots).
Mario and Luigi Halloween Costumes
Yes I know the Mario hat is huge and floppy, I wanted to fix it, but he loves it like that! They haven’t wanted to take these off. They are jumping on and off everything saying “Italian” words like “mama mia” and “pizza!” I know these will be around long after Halloween getting lots of use.
I also made this one for my little guy to fit in. I used the same hat style and then just made the vest and pants out of felt too. I couldn’t get him to stand still for a pic so I stuck him on this chair. He was telling me off at this point.
Toad Halloween Costume
Loving how they turned out! 🙂
Now that Halloween is here, the countdown to the rest of the holidays is on its way! Be sure to check out my burlap advent calendar to make early on before it’s too late!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- DIY Easter Bunny Wreath to Cuten Up Your Front Door - March 27, 2017
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017