Happy Halloween everyone! Are you ready to trick or treat?
It’s been a crazy week. Why?
- One because I was working on THIS project (it’s photography themed, but it is definitely Halloween themed, your kids will like it, or it may scar them for life-so check it out!),
- and Two because I was making these costumes for my boys (tutorial from Smashed Peas and Carrots).
Mario and Luigi Halloween Costumes
Yes I know the Mario hat is huge and floppy, I wanted to fix it, but he loves it like that! They haven’t wanted to take these off. They are jumping on and off everything saying “Italian” words like “mama mia” and “pizza!” I know these will be around long after Halloween getting lots of use.
I also made this one for my little guy to fit in. I used the same hat style and then just made the vest and pants out of felt too. I couldn’t get him to stand still for a pic so I stuck him on this chair. He was telling me off at this point.
Toad Halloween Costume
Loving how they turned out! 🙂
Now that Halloween is here, the countdown to the rest of the holidays is on its way! Be sure to check out my burlap advent calendar to make early on before it’s too late!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Darling Mother’s Day Coupon Book Free Printable - May 10, 2017
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017