I hope everyone had as good as a weekend as I did!
My husband had Saturday off…and we had nothing we had to do! Those are the best days, don’t you agree?We cleaned the house as a family in the morning so it was all sparkly and smelling good and then we headed out to the river.We hiked up to a beautiful waterfall and then my husband fished the river while I took photos of the beautiful fall colors…and of my kids being super dare devils crossing the river on fallen trees, a few mini heart attacks were had, but we all had fun and came back home to cuddle up and watch a movie. Sunday was relaxing and we even got a nap in before Chad had to go to work for the evening.Weekends like that just make it so much easier to face Monday…it also makes it easier knowing I will have all of your cuteness to peruse!Last week your favorites;This was the number one liked link and most viewed! Lisa at Moore Minutes tells a beautiful story of being a teen mom, and how some people were so supportive of her and her husband…and others were not. A great lesson to be learned and some adorable photos of her and her baby. This was really special to me, because I wouldn’t be here at this place in my life if it weren’t for my mom who had me when she was a teenager. Thank you Lisa for this beautiful post!These are just too cute! Not to mention easy and affordable! Ashley from Simply Designing shows how to make these fun Halloween Ghost treat bags.Jaime from Backless Shirt shows off her cute Christmas pajama pants that she made last year…I so need to start on mine for this year, I hate whipping them up last minute. Cute as a Fox Creations made and shows us how to make these Krispie Crunchie Bones that she says taste like a Nestle Crunch. They are made with chocolate and Rice Krispie treats. Yum!And finally, one of your favorites was one of my favorites that I shouted out this week on Facebook and Twitter!These Paper Mache Pumpkin Topiaries from Burton Avenue are SO cute!So what do you have this week? Let’s see the cute!Before posting be sure to;
- Follow and/or subscribe to Making the World Cuter
- Link back to http://makingtheworldcuter.com in your post
- Party it up at these other Linky Parties
- Visit other cute links, and ‘like’ the ones you like so that they can be featured
- Keep it cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017