Have you entered the HUGE Making the World Cuter giveaway yet?
Here are a few things you need to know…
- TWO winners will receive a grand prize package valued at over $230!
- Winners will each receive a Wagner Power Paint Sprayer Plus
- Winners will each receive TWO gallons of zero toxin Mythic Paint
- Winners will be able to make their world all sorts of cuter just in time for the holidays!
- Just head over to THIS POST to enter, up to three chances to win;
- Social Media-Tweet out to Wagner & Facebook to Mythic-one entry
- Website Hunting-Go to the websites provided on the giveaway post and answer the questions-one entry
- Before Picture-Post your “before” picture of the project that needs to be done and leave me a link to it-one entry
Hurry and enter-you just have till tomorrow before it’s over!
Now should we see who was making the world cuter last week?
Here are three of your favorites;
City Girl gone Coastal made these super fun tissue cozies to throw in a purse or backpack with fabric scraps.
Simply Designing made these cute and easy Halloween vases.
Be sure to grab a button if you were featured and pat yourself on the back!
Now it’s time to link up the cute from this week!
- Link up to these other parties (the DIY club has paint parties galore going on all month with prizes up for grabs!)
- Follow and/or subscribe to Making the World Cuter
- Link back to this blog (http://makingtheworldcuter.com)
- Like and visit your favorite links and leave comments, it’s what it’s all about!
- Keep it cute.
Now let’s see how your Making the World Cuter!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016