Since it’s Fall and too cold for flower baskets (too cold for me to water flowers outside anyway) I needed something festive and pretty to hang on my hooks on my porch.I made these little lanterns using jars, patio paint from DecoArt, leaves from the Dollar Store and scraps of burlap.I show you how I did it over at The DIY Club, along with a tutorial on making the perfect burlap yo-yo using a glue gun. Come over and check it out!If you have a painted project, be sure to add your link to one of the linky parties going on all month and win great prize packages!
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016