Since it’s Fall and too cold for flower baskets (too cold for me to water flowers outside anyway) I needed something festive and pretty to hang on my hooks on my porch.I made these little lanterns using jars, patio paint from DecoArt, leaves from the Dollar Store and scraps of burlap.I show you how I did it over at The DIY Club, along with a tutorial on making the perfect burlap yo-yo using a glue gun. Come over and check it out!If you have a painted project, be sure to add your link to one of the linky parties going on all month and win great prize packages!
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- One in a Melon Teacher Appreciation - April 28, 2016
- DIY Personal Pinata Teacher Appreciation - April 27, 2016
- Taco Bout Teacher Appreciation - April 26, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation Printables Pineapple-y Goodness - April 25, 2016
- 12 Kid Activities - April 24, 2016