Since it’s Fall and too cold for flower baskets (too cold for me to water flowers outside anyway) I needed something festive and pretty to hang on my hooks on my porch.I made these little lanterns using jars, patio paint from DecoArt, leaves from the Dollar Store and scraps of burlap.I show you how I did it over at The DIY Club, along with a tutorial on making the perfect burlap yo-yo using a glue gun. Come over and check it out!If you have a painted project, be sure to add your link to one of the linky parties going on all month and win great prize packages!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017