Since it’s Fall and too cold for flower baskets (too cold for me to water flowers outside anyway) I needed something festive and pretty to hang on my hooks on my porch.I made these little lanterns using jars, patio paint from DecoArt, leaves from the Dollar Store and scraps of burlap.I show you how I did it over at The DIY Club, along with a tutorial on making the perfect burlap yo-yo using a glue gun. Come over and check it out!If you have a painted project, be sure to add your link to one of the linky parties going on all month and win great prize packages!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017