Since it’s Fall and too cold for flower baskets (too cold for me to water flowers outside anyway) I needed something festive and pretty to hang on my hooks on my porch.I made these little lanterns using jars, patio paint from DecoArt, leaves from the Dollar Store and scraps of burlap.I show you how I did it over at The DIY Club, along with a tutorial on making the perfect burlap yo-yo using a glue gun. Come over and check it out!If you have a painted project, be sure to add your link to one of the linky parties going on all month and win great prize packages!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016