My little princess. I was at Target the other day and they had the most adorable little skinny jeans. Itty bitty ones for a little 4 year old. And I literally gasped. I am never going to have a little sweet 4 year old little girl again. My only daughter is practically grown up and moved away…or she’s just 7…but still! She is getting much too big, and it is very, very sad to me.
She likes to see how big she’s gotten though, so I made her a growth chart, and promptly hung it behind her door so I don’t have to be reminded. To see the tutorial, head on over to the DIY Club.
- DIY Growth Charts
- DIY Projects Vinyl and Ornaments
- DIY Projects To Do List & Canvas Corp Quickies
- Tom Turkey Candles
- Clever Snack Jar
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Summer Bucket List | Easy DIY & Free Printable - May 15, 2013
- Albion Swimwear Giveaway - May 13, 2013
- Making the World Cuter Monday - May 12, 2013
- Revolt Fitness Week 2 - May 10, 2013
- Paleo Coconut Donuts | Plain and Chocolate Versions - May 10, 2013