My little princess. I was at Target the other day and they had the most adorable little skinny jeans. Itty bitty ones for a little 4 year old. And I literally gasped. I am never going to have a little sweet 4 year old little girl again. My only daughter is practically grown up and moved away…or she’s just 7…but still! She is getting much too big, and it is very, very sad to me.
She likes to see how big she’s gotten though, so I made her a growth chart, and promptly hung it behind her door so I don’t have to be reminded. To see the tutorial, head on over to the DIY Club.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016