My little princess. I was at Target the other day and they had the most adorable little skinny jeans. Itty bitty ones for a little 4 year old. And I literally gasped. I am never going to have a little sweet 4 year old little girl again. My only daughter is practically grown up and moved away…or she’s just 7…but still! She is getting much too big, and it is very, very sad to me.
She likes to see how big she’s gotten though, so I made her a growth chart, and promptly hung it behind her door so I don’t have to be reminded. To see the tutorial, head on over to the DIY Club.
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016