My little princess. I was at Target the other day and they had the most adorable little skinny jeans. Itty bitty ones for a little 4 year old. And I literally gasped. I am never going to have a little sweet 4 year old little girl again. My only daughter is practically grown up and moved away…or she’s just 7…but still! She is getting much too big, and it is very, very sad to me.
She likes to see how big she’s gotten though, so I made her a growth chart, and promptly hung it behind her door so I don’t have to be reminded. To see the tutorial, head on over to the DIY Club.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016