My little princess. I was at Target the other day and they had the most adorable little skinny jeans. Itty bitty ones for a little 4 year old. And I literally gasped. I am never going to have a little sweet 4 year old little girl again. My only daughter is practically grown up and moved away…or she’s just 7…but still! She is getting much too big, and it is very, very sad to me.
She likes to see how big she’s gotten though, so I made her a growth chart, and promptly hung it behind her door so I don’t have to be reminded. To see the tutorial, head on over to the DIY Club.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Cactus Teacher Gift Free Printable Tags - April 14, 2017
- Movie Teacher Appreciation Ideas Free Printable Tag - April 13, 2017
- Now and Later Candy Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift - April 12, 2017
- Sharpie Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas - April 11, 2017
- Apple Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags to Print - April 10, 2017