We don’t have a real yard where we live now.
It’s kind of a drastic change from the football sized yard we had a few months ago.Instead we have rocks.Lots of rocks.
So I did what I do…I made ’em cuter.
Now decorating on rocks is nothing new for my kids, but decorating rocks with moms stuff…with her permission…and even joining in…that was new.The whole neighborhood joined in, and helped me use up a bunch of my scrapbooking stash, (don’t you love Porter’s bed head…it was Saturday, and we weren’t going anywhere. I love it!)Then we spelled out words kind of like Scrabble free for all, and we played pull a rock out of the bucket and tried to see how many words we could come up with that started with that letter…and then when that got old we had to try and guess what word they were acting out that began with that letter. We literally played with rocks for hours.
Educational, fun, free and the best part…I got to spend a whole lot of quality time with some of my favorite, most cutest people in my world.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016