Happy Monday! (Be sure to enter the fun kids game giveaway from ThinkFun HERE.)
This weekend was crazy and busy and so much fun!My youngest turned one on Friday…sob!My mom, brother, sister and tiny little niece came out to stay for a couple days.We went downtown to the Oktoberfest celebrations and entered my sisters dog in a Wiener Dog race (hysterical, her dog just turned and walked back to me, he was having nothing to do with that).We played games, ate really well and just had a lot of fun.My hubs has the day off, so we are headed out to the lake bright and early for a fishing trip and hoping we don’t get rained out.While I’m out trying to keep my cuties dry, I will look forward to seeing what you’ve been doing to make the world a cuter place!Let’s see what you liked from last week! (And just want to say thanks to all three of these adorable ladies for linking back! xoxo)
Let’s see what else you’ve got!
Pin your favorites, and be sure to like them…that’s how I get my features each week, that and how many views they get…and some of them get a LOT!
- Be sure to follow and or subscribe to this blog
- Link Back
- Party at these places
- And keep it cute!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016