How was your weekend?
No complaints, but really no great stories either.I want to make more stories…more experiences that are memorable, fun and worthwhile.Feeling a little ho-hum.Planning on changing that.My youngest turns one on Friday, so I will definitely be making memories this weekend.Can you believe he’s already one?Me neither.Do you gals (and guys) get TONS of inspiration for your pin boards from this party? You can seriously just sit here on this party and pin just about every link. Who needs to eat when you have Pinterest right?Except then you want to eat because of all the yummy things on Pinterest.
Should we see your favorite cute stuff from last week?
Some great links to stick a pin in if you ask me!
Your most viewed links were;
- Pampers, Play Dates and Parties; Inspiration in Action: Cinnamon Roll-Ups
Your most liked links from last week were;
and…there were others that were in the top liked links…but they didn’t link back. SO be sure to link back if you want your project featured! Thanks so much to those of you who do link back, so much appreciated!
Now let’s see what you have this week…and remember to;
- Follow and/or subscribe to Making the World Cuter
- Like those entries that you like by clicking on the thumbs up
- LINK BACK to my blog-either with a text link or the button on the right
- Check out these other cute parties
- Keep it cute!