How was your weekend?
Mine? Not so much.
But…I did soak up some time with my kids, try to do some fun things with them and tried to forget about the mile long to-do list I have.So at least it was fulfilling! :)Before you link up the cute, did you enter the Giveaway from The Children’s Wear Outlet yet? The giveaway ends tonight and the winner is going to be getting a gift card for some cute kids clothes! This is one of my faves that my kids got this year…the whole outfit-coat included, $16! Love this store!Also…if you entered the weekend giveaway from UPrinting-check my Facebook Page to see if you won the 50 brochure prize package!Okay, now you can link up the cute stuff you’ve been doing to make this world a cuter place! :)Remember;
- Follow and/or subscribe to this blog.
- Take a look around and “like” other’s links.
- Link back to Making the World Cuter!
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Chicken Pot Pie Dumplings - October 24, 2016
- How to Rule Halloween this year, Even if You Procrastinated Till Now. - October 23, 2016
- 14 DIY Halloween Costumes - October 16, 2016
- Delightful Black and White Halloween Mantel - October 15, 2016
- 10 Must Make Party Food Recipes - October 9, 2016