Hee hee I am so funny!
I recently got to try out some of Lifestyle Crafts new line of cute die cuts for Fall and had way too much fun!First of all I made this “bat-mobile” to hang from the light over my dining room table with the cute bat die. If the light is not on…it looks spooooky!
Seriously I am hysterical. My mom about spit out her lemonade when I gave her the card. 🙂
We also played around with some pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns.
I think the long line of pumpkins would be darling on a pumpkin patch scrapbook page, and I also like them on plates for Thanksgiving or any other Fall dinner party to just give a little something something. Also would be fantastic for a Cinderella themed party!
You can get all of these dies and more over at Lifestyle Crafts for 20% off with the code CUTE BLOG! What are you waiting for? You need the Epic Machine to cut the dies…but don’t worry you can pick one of those up too for the same 20% off! You’re welcome! 🙂
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016
- This Fall CAUSEBOX is Amazing! Get Yours for a Limited Time - November 14, 2016