Okay, so last week I showed you my kids cute wallets that I made them with a promise to show you how we handle jobs here at the Making the World Cuter house.
I put them all on a magnetic dry erase board and hung it at their eye level in the hall by their bathroom. It’s not in a place that most people will see, but it’s in a spot that they will see throughout the day.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Free Tribe Valentine Cards Printables - January 10, 2017
- Happy Birthday Wishes and Goals 2017 - January 4, 2017
- Kid Friendly New Years Eve Party - December 23, 2016
- Coconut Syrup Neighbor Gift Idea with Free Printable Tag - December 14, 2016
- Making the World Cuter Christmas Housewalk Tour 2016 - December 9, 2016