Okay, so last week I showed you my kids cute wallets that I made them with a promise to show you how we handle jobs here at the Making the World Cuter house.
I put them all on a magnetic dry erase board and hung it at their eye level in the hall by their bathroom. It’s not in a place that most people will see, but it’s in a spot that they will see throughout the day.
Latest posts by Tiffany @Making the World Cuter (see all)
- Berry Lucky to have You as a Teacher - April 29, 2016
- One in a Melon Teacher Appreciation - April 28, 2016
- DIY Personal Pinata Teacher Appreciation - April 27, 2016
- Taco Bout Teacher Appreciation - April 26, 2016
- Teacher Appreciation Printables Pineapple-y Goodness - April 25, 2016