Tea Collection makes beautiful Designer Children’s Clothing as most of you well know. Their new fall line is so stinking cute and is inspired by the vibrant bustling markets of Mexico. They are all about Making the World Cuter!
I was able to review some of their Boy’s Clothing for my little guys. In the picture above my little Kindergartner is wearing a Happy Hoodie and this great cactus colored tee. The fabrics are of the highest quality which is important to me…especially when buying clothes for my boys that I want to pass down to my younger ones. Below my three year old…and want to be pre-schooler is wearing a long sleeve Purity Tee and the Hombres Stripe henley. So dang cute!
Then my littlest, who isn’t going back to school, but still needs cute fall clothing is wearing a Cinco Senses Hoodie, and it is so snuggly and soft I want him to wear one everyday. Back to School Clothes
My little girl was lucky enough to get to try two of the new dresses from the new arrivals in Girl’s Clothing and I can’t even describe their cuteness in real life, I hope the pictures do them justice! I love when a company has a vision, and Tea does. They want to bring the fusion of worldwide cultures & modern design to fashion and they do a beautiful job of it.
- Leave me a comment letting me know if you’ve ever been to Mexico, and say something in Spanish…even if the extent of your knowledge of Spanish comes from Dora, that’s okay!
- Go to Tea and let me know what one item is numero uno on your wish list.
- Go to their Facebook Page and let me know how many people like them…you can like them too if you want and say hi if you want…but it is not a requirement just a nicety.Tweet about this giveaway with a link back to this post and leave me your twitter handle so I can check it!
- Back to School Clothes- Kids Style
- Cute Back to School Photos with Gymboree and Giveaway!
- Tea Collection Kid’s Clothing $100 Giveaway
- Making the World Cuter Monday | September 3, 2012
- Last day to enter! Win some adorable new school clothes from Tea Collection