Do you all remember when I did that review for Lifestyle Crafts and gave away an amazing L Letterpress? Well to use the Letterpress, you need the Epic 6 Die cutting machine, which comes with the Epic combo kit. Well I just got to test out the new Possibilities Dies and I had SO much FUN! This is one of the sets that they will be releasing at CHA this year. It comes with 5 different shapes that each have a whole bunch of different sizes. You can see the biggest of the shapes here, and a couple of the smallest-you get enough dies to nest all the way down to that size. Each set can have up to 22 nesting dies in each collection! Fun huh?I just went to town, and cut a bunch of shapes and then tried to think of “possibilities.”
Wrapped my kids juice boxes for the day…these would make great party favors, or just to make your kids lunches a little extra special with just the tiniest time investment.
My daughter is a book worm and can never have enough book marks.
She also needed something in front of her window instead of just blinds, so I threw together this cute little banner.
Made some cute cupcake toppers for my daughter and her friends……with an extra little treat attached to the flowers.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016