Frozen Hot Chocolate
- King size chocolate bar, we go with Hersheys (7 oz.)
- 2 tsp. hot chocolate powder
- 1 1/2 TBS sugar
- 1 1/2 c. milk
- whip cream
- 3 cups ice
Over a double broiler melt about 6 oz. of the chocolate. Add sugar and hot chocolate and stir unitl smooth. Add 1/2 c. milk and stir. Put that mixture in the blender with the rest of the milk and blend with 3 cups of ice.
Shave the rest of the chocolate bar, to put on top of the whip cream you will want to put on top of your delicious drink.
This makes about 3-4 normal size drinks.
Chad and I bought these huge mugs for these and rootbeer floats at the dollar store-this recipe fills both of those.
Now It’s Your Turn!
What’s your favorite cold drink in the Summertime?
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017