Hi, I’m Ashley from Cute as a Fox Creations. When Tiff asked for some people to swap with, I was so excited. I love Making the World Cuter and I am so excited for you all to get to know me a little bit.
I am a stay at home Mom to two crazy kids, a 4.5 year old boy and a 2.5 year old girl. I love having a boy and a girl and getting to be an equal opportunity crafter.
I want to start by telling you about my current big project. I am raising money for the Susan G Komen 3 day for the Cure. My sister will be walking 60 miles over 3 days to raise money and awareness for breast cancer research. For a donation of $15 or more, I will send you a washer necklace, or keychain to say thanks! Click on the button for all the details and different styles.
I wanted to help set the mood for Tiff’s baby shower next week, so I am sharing some of my favorite baby shower ideas.
First up is this Baby Shower Favor Cake. I have all the info you need to make one of these yourself. It is a real crowd pleaser!
Here is this cute little french dress garland. It was darling at the baby shower, but it would be great decor in a little girls room as well.
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017
- Get Inspired! Delightful Valentine Mantel Decor Ideas - February 7, 2017
- Rubber Ducky You’re the One Valentine Cards for Kids - February 4, 2017
- Emoji Valentines Free Printables for Kids - February 3, 2017
- Give the Sweetest Little Wild Valentine cards - February 2, 2017