This project…oh I am so excited about it!
Burlap Stocking Advent Calendar
Then you will have something like this.
Then if you want to embellish (and I think you do) choose some ribbon.
Use a glue gun and run a line of glue along the front of the stocking.
Then wrap your ribbon over and around your stocking and either make a loop, bow, or tie.
After the stockings were complete, I took my Fiskars circle punch and punched a bunch of brown circles.Then I inked the edges.Then I stamped numbers on the brown circles-you could use stickers, stamps or your own handwriting, my friend lent me these cute stamps and I don’t know who makes them.
Then I mod podged the number to the wooden circle.Then do a light coat over the top of the number, and let dry.On the back of the wooden circle, they are self adhesive-so handy!
Stick the circles to a wooden clothes pin.
I had to do the twenties on two circles…
Ready to fill with little treats, surprises, little slips of paper with activities or whatever!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- Mermaid or Fisherman Gender Reveal Party - March 15, 2017
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Set | So So So Lucky to Have You - March 13, 2017
- Super CUTE St Patricks Day Mantel Ideas - March 7, 2017
- Easy Dinner Idea! Buddha Bowls to Satisfy Everyone - March 1, 2017
- 5 Tips on How to Decorate with Tiered Trays - February 11, 2017