Valentine’s Day Decorations
I put up a few Valentine’s Day decorations that I made this week. Valentine’s day is so fun and over the top-my mom used to always give us little Valentine’s Day surprises, and it came to be one of my favorite holidays as a kid.
Valentine’s Day Wreath
I made this wreath by shaping some wire into a heart shape and wrapped it in a feather boa that Bekah had in her dress ups. I then wrapped random strips of ribbon to hold it on.
It’s cheesy, over the top and I love it!
Wire Heart Banner
This is my favorite-I strung some of the wire and bent some hearts out of it, hung them with ribbon and put up my quote with vinyl letters cut from the cri-cut.
(For those of you who have a cri-cut, my friend April actually had this epiphany-to use vinyl contact paper-you know the stuff you line your drawers and shelves with? I happened to have a big roll of white, so now I can cut it and then decorate it however I want it. For these letters, I just colored them in with a black permanent marker. Way cheaper than buying vinyl at a craft store!)
Vinyl wall quote
I am making little presents for my kids-this robot I made for Topher-a little ‘Love Machine’. He is signing I love you.
Love Machine Robot
Now It’s Your Turn!What is your favorite Valentine’s Day memory? Share in the comments!
Latest posts by Tiffany (see all)
- How to Make Funny Dinosaur Christmas Ornaments - December 5, 2016
- How to make a Merry Merry Square Wreath DIY for Christmas - December 2, 2016
- Free Christmas Tree Print to Frame at Home - November 27, 2016
- How to Create a Stunning Modern Farmhouse Bathroom - November 25, 2016
- Thanksgiving Mantel Decorations You Don’t Want to Miss - November 17, 2016